High quality papers accepted to the JULT2010 conference will be published in the International Journal of Urban Learning Technology (iJULT). All submitted abstracts must be written in English, and will be read by international reviewers.
Topics of Interest (include but are not limited to the following):
- Ethnographic and case studies of learning technology used in urban educational settings
- Games, virtual reality simulations, and augmented reality that are culturally and historically competent and relevant to the learner
- Innovative uses of available infrastructure to distribute urban learning technology
- Intelligent agents that facilitate autonomous training
- Intelligent curriculum and adaptive technology
- Learning performance tracking and assessment technology
- Mobile learning technology
- Teacher training and professional development technology
- Technology that improves motivation and retention
- Workforce skills preparation and entrepreneurship learning technology
Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format and should be no more than 300 words. Submit Abstract and Papers using the form below OR email it to: JULT2010 Paper Chair.
Final conference submissions are limited to 4 pages in a 2-column IEEE format (http://conferences.computer.org/icws/2007/IEEEProceedingsTemplate.doc).
All abstracts will be considered for later journal publications. Best abstracts will be invited for inclusion in the International Journal of Urban Learning Technology (iJULT).
Researchers, get on board! Juxtopia is extending the deadlines once again due to a delay in its outreach.
We thank those who were able to respond to the earlier dates!
|Conference||December 8, 2010|
|Full Papers Due||January 7, 2011|
|Camera-Ready for iJULT||February 4, 2011|
NOTE: If emailing, please indicate whether you’d like to present a poster or slide-based presentation. You are welcome to both.
Download a PDF version of the Call for Abstract here.